When you send money overseas you’ll automatically be entered into our prize draw to win the same amount you send (up to £2,000).
So on top of getting secure and speedy overseas transfers at a better rate than the bank, our customers will be rewarded simply for doing what they always do; sending money the smart way! And while there’s a prize limit of up to £2,000, there’s no limit to the amount you can send or the number of times you can enter.
To enter just follow these simple steps:
1. Send a money transfer with us through agents, over the phone, in branch or online by Thursday 31st August.
2. Once the transfer is complete you’ll automatically be entered into tour draw to win.
3. The 3 winners will be announced by September 6th, 2017
Terms and conditions
1. This prize draw is open to private customers only who are aged 18 years or over who are resident in Great Britain
2. Between 1st August – 31st August qualified entrants are required to:
register online with DT&T (if not already registered); and complete an online money transfer transaction in a manner that is compliant with DT&T user agreement. A transaction is complete where DT&T has received sufficient funds to deliver funds to the designated beneficiary.
3. There are no entry fee requirements and making a purchase does not increase an entrant’s chance of winning.
5. A customer may enter the prize draw more than once.
6. Entrants may not participate in the prize draw where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
7. DT&T prize draw entries may be submitted from midnight on 1st August 2017 until midnight on 31th August 2017. Entries received before or after this date and time will not be entered into the prize draw.
8. Entries which appear to DT&T (in its sole discretion) not to have been submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions or are delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered or illegible will be disqualified from entry to the prize draw.
9. Three individual winners will be selected using the random number generator on 6th of September 2017 and will be awarded the following prize:
The value of the entrant’s qualifying transaction up to a maximum of the equivalent of £2,000 (based on the applicable exchange rate) deposited into their bank account.
If the qualifying transaction is less than the equivalent of £2,000 (based on the applicable exchange rate) the winner will receive the amount of their qualifying transaction (based on the applicable exchange rate).
If the qualifying transaction is more than the equivalent of £2,000 (based on the equivalent exchange rate) the winner will receive the equivalent of £2,000 (based on the applicable exchange rate).
10. Entrants will be required to comply with DT&’s anti-money laundering procedures.
11. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
12. The prize winner will be notified by 6th of September 2017 by email. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details provided are accurate and will remain accurate for the duration of the prize draw.
13. The winner will be subject to verification. DT&T may delay the provision of the prize for the purposes of investigation. DT&T may refuse to verify and process any transaction it deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these terms and conditions, or believes will impose potential liability on DT&T, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents. DT&T’s decisions are final and binding.
14. DT&T will deposit the prize to the winner’s bank account within 14 days of the winner having been notified and verified under paragraph 13 above, subject to the winner having successfully complied with DT&T’s anti-money laundering procedures.
15. If the prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, after 14 days DT&T reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner without any liability to the original winner for doing so.
16. DT&T reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if we find the entrant to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the prize draw or violating these terms and conditions.
17. DT&T will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevents the prize from being delivered to the winner.
18. The winner agrees to take part in any post-promotion publicity in connection with the prize draw.
19. DT&T’s announcement of the winning entrant is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. DT&T reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so.
21. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. In no event shall DT&T or its group companies be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind arising from your participation in the prize draw, including but not limited to special, indirect, incidental, punitive and/or consequential damages, even if DT&T has been advised of the possibility of such damages. DT&T’s maximum aggregate liability to entrants and any third party under any and all circumstances shall be the then-current GBP (£) value of the entrant’s qualifying transaction. The entrant recognizes and acknowledges that this limitation of damages is fair and reasonable.
23. All warranties, express and implied, are disclaimed (including, without limitation, the disclaimer of any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property and/or fitness for a particular purpose). DT&T makes no representation or warranty with respect to any results obtainable through the prize draw.
24. This prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.