How to Complain
DT&T Corporation is committed to delivering excellent customer satisfaction. But, if you’ve got a complaint about us, please let us know so we can help. We really value your feedback.
We use your comments to improve what we do, based on what you told us. We promise we’ll resolve your complaint fairly, for free, and in a timely manner.
- We’ll acknowledge your complaint as soon as possible.
- Email – within 24 business hours
- Phone – Open: 9am- 6pm, Monday to Friday & 10am – 6pm, Saturday
- Letter – within 24 hours of receiving it
- We’ll do everything we can to resolve your complaint by the end of the next business day.
If we can’t, we’ll either:
– Contact you within three working days to tell you what we’ve done to resolve the issue.
– We’ll acknowledge your complaint and let you know when you can expect a full response. This will typically be within 15 days, however where there are exceptional circumstances, we may take longer than this to investigate and resolve your complaint. We’ll write to you to let you know if we need longer than 15 days.
- Haven’t had a resolution within 15 days or if you’re unhappy with our decision?
The Financial Ombudsman Service or the Financial Services Complaints Tribunal (Kifid), which is the Dutch Institute for Financial Disputes is your next step. You can contact them using below details:
Telephone +44 0800 023 4567
Telephone +31 70 333 8999
There’s lots of ways you can get in touch:
You can contact our Customer Support team by phoning us on 020 8866444, we are here to help you 9am- 6pm, Monday to Friday & 10am - 6pm, Saturday
Write to us
If you’d prefer to send us a letter, our address is:
DT&T Corporation Ltd
3 Harbour Exchange Square
Once we’ve got your letter, we’ll get in touch with you, so please let us know the best time and way to contact you.
Drop a line to email@example.com and we’ll let you know we’ve got your email within four hours. But, remember email isn’t a secure way to get in touch with us, so please don’t put any confidential information in your email.