The DT & T service is provided by DT & T Corporation Limited ("DT & T"). DT & T treats your privacy rights very seriously and will deal with any Personal Information (the term "Personal
should be read in conjunction with the client agreement that you enter into with DT & T ("Client Agreement").
1. These Privacy Principles describe how we collect, use and disclose your Personal Information.
2. We will collect your Personal Information only for the purpose of providing our services to you and any purpose that is directly incidental to the provision of those services. In the event that we wish
to use your Personal Information for any other purpose, we will identify such purpose and obtain your consent before doing so, unless the new purpose is required by law.
3. We are always willing to explain to you the purposes for which you information is being collected.
4. We will seek your consent to the use of your Personal Information either expressly or impliedly, depending on the circumstances and the type of information collected. For example, we will rely on
your implied consent when you give us your name, address, telephone number and other details necessary for us to verify your identity in accordance with the provisions of the Client Agreement.
5. Your consent may also be given by an authorised representative or a person having Power of Attorney.
6. You may withdraw your consent at any time, subject to any legal restrictions and subject to any contractual restrictions you have already entered into with us, and provided that you give us
reasonable notice in writing. We will explain to you the implications of such withdrawal.
7. We may from time to time send you information that is relevant to the provision of our services. If, at any time, you do not wish to receive that information, you may by sending us an email opt-out and
request that you are not included in any future mail-outs.
8. There may be circumstances in which we are obliged to collect, use, or disclose certain Personal Information without your consent. Such circumstances could include the following:
(i) a serious and imminent threat to someone's life, health or safety;
(ii) a serious threat to public health or public safety;
(iii) unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in;
(iv) disclosure is required or authorised by law;
(v) the use or disclosure is necessary for the prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution or punishment of criminal offences, breaches of a law imposing a penalty or sanction or breaches of a
prescribed law including the enforcement of laws relating to the confiscation of the proceeds of crime; or
(vi) the use or disclosure is necessary for the protection of the public revenue, the prevention, detection, investigation or remedying of seriously improper conduct or prescribed conduct or the
preparation for, or conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal, or implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal.
Limiting Collection and Retention of Information
9. The amount and type of information collected by us will be limited to that which is necessary to provide our services and the information shall be retained only for as long as may be necessary for
the fulfilment of the purpose for which the information is collected.
10. You acknowledge that we are obliged under the relevant anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism legislation to retain information relating to personal identity for 7 years.
11. Subject to any legislative requirements, we will destroy, erase, or make anonymous your personal information when it is no longer required to fulfil the purpose for which it has been collected.
12. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that your Personal Information is sufficiently accurate, complete and up-to-date to minimise the possibility that inappropriate information may be used to
make a decision about you.
13. We will not routinely update your Personal Information unless such a process is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected. In accordance with the Client Agreement,
you must notify us as soon as possible if any of the information you have provided to us has changed.
14. When registering or creating an account at our website, we collect your password and login name and other information we may request in order to identify you, maintain security of our website and
verify and control access to your account or online profile. If you make inquiries through the e-mail links, forms or other contact methods provided on our websites, these inquiries are forwarded to the
relevant office or department and are used to respond to your inquiry and maintain a record of correspondence.
15. We use Internet technologies like cookies and web beacons to facilitate the services we provide on our websites and your use of our websites, including for the following reasons.
(i) To assist us in providing services to you.
(ii) To allow you to change web pages during your visit without having to re-enter your password.
(iii) To store your preferences and other information and to track activity on our website.
(iv) To better understand the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
(v) To determine whether you came to our site from a banner ad or an affiliate website.
(vi) To deliver Information specific to your interests on additional web sites.
(vii) To determine whether you've acted on our promotional messages
NOTE: A "cookie" is a text file placed on your computer's hard drive by a web server, which allows for personalisation of certain aspects of your visit to that website. "Web beacons" are transparent
electronic images placed in the web code that collect non-personal data while visiting a website. Cookies and web beacons can usually be disabled by changing your browser preferences. Your
browser usually has documentation on how to disable cookies and web beacons. Note that disabling cookies may limit the performance of DT & T's websites. If cookies are disabled, certain features of
our websites may not function properly, and you may not be able to register or use your online account.
Disclosure to Third Parties
16. We may disclose your Personal Information to any member of the DT & T Group (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the
Companies Act 2006).
17. We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
(i) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business assets;
(ii) If DT & T, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; and (iii) in
accordance with obligations imposed on us by our third party service providers so that they may process your transactions.
18. We may disclose or share your personal information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
19. The Personal Information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff
operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our service providers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the processing of your transaction, the processing of your payment
details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that such Personal
20. Our website is not directed at children under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information on our website from those we actually know are under the age of 18.
21. Our website may be linked to or from third party websites. These links are provided as a convenience only. We are not responsible for the content or privacy principles of websites that are
linked to or from our website. You are advised to review the privacy policies of any third party websites you visit.
22. We have in place a range of security safeguards to protect your Personal Information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification, regardless of the
format in which it is held.
23. The methods of protection we employ may depend on the sensitivity of the information and the format in which it is contained. Security measures include: technological measures including SSL
128 bit encryption for all data transfers over the Internet, physical measures such as locked filing cabinets and restricted access to offices and strategic measures such as security clearances and
limiting access to a "need-to-know" basis.
24. We make every effort to ensure that our staff are aware of the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of personal information, however you acknowledge that authorised employees, agents,
representatives and third parties may require access to your Personal Information in order to enable us to provide our service and we cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised activities on their
25. You acknowledge that no data transmission over the internet or the telephone can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. Any Personal Information you submit to us or access electronically or over the
telephone is done at your own risk. We do not guarantee or warrant the security of information transmitted in these ways. You acknowledge that third parties could unlawfully intercept your
transmissions or may wrongly instruct you to disclose Personal Information while posing as DT & T representatives.
26. We will upon request and within 10 days of any such request allow you access to your Personal Information. The requested information shall be provided or made available in a form that is
27. If you point out to us that any information held by us is inaccurate or incomplete, we will take appropriate action to amend the information as required and, if necessary, notify any third party of the
28. You acknowledge that there may be circumstances in which we may refuse access to some or all of your Personal Information, including where the provision of access would be too costly, the
information may contain references to other individuals or for legal, investigative, security or commercial proprietary reasons.
29. We have procedures in place to receive and respond to complaints or inquiries about our policies and practices relating to the handling of Personal Information. For more information, see our
30. We take all complaints seriously and will investigate all complaints.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THEM AND
THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
1. Owner of Website - This website ("Website") is owned and operated by DT & T Corporation Limited ("DT & T"). The Website consists of public areas ("Public Area") with unrestricted access and private areas ("Private Area") with restricted access. Any reference to the Website is intended to
apply to both areas.
2. The Website - The Public Area of the Website provides information about the mechanics of foreign exchange transactions and current information about exchange rates. The Private Area allows you to
book transactions, enter beneficiary account details and access information about your account online (collectively "the Services"). You may also obtain some or all of the Services by telephone or email,
in which case these terms and conditions will also apply to the extent that they are relevant. Any Services provided to you will be provided only pursuant to DT & T's standard client agreement which
you must agree to in addition to this agreement and prior to the provision of any such Services.
3. Access to Private Area with Username and Password - Upon registration, you will be able to obtain a username and password with unlimited or prescribed levels of authority in order to enable
you and your authorised representatives to access the Private Area of the Website and use the Services. You accept these terms and conditions of use each time the Private Area is accessed by
anybody using your username and password. DT & T will not check the identity of the user every time the username and password are used. It is your responsibility to ensure the security of your
username and password. DT & T will be entitled to assume that anybody who uses the username and password has your full authority to do so and accepts no responsibility for misuse or unauthorised
access, other than in circumstances where the use has been by employees of DT & T or where you have notified DT & T of termination in accordance with this Agreement.
4. Legitimate Use - You agree to use the Website only for legitimate purposes. You agree not to interfere with, damage (or attempt to interfere with or damage) or reverse-engineer any code, data or
software on or associated with the Website. You agree to access the Private Area only in accordance with the terms of any client agreement you enter into with DT & T.
5. Ownership of Information on the Website - The copyright in the Website and all associated material is the property of DT & T or third parties from whom the material has been licensed. By
accessing or using the Website, DT & T grants you a limited licence to view and otherwise access content on the Website, but you are not authorised to use such content or source code for any other
purposes, including reverse engineering or copying that content or source code, unless otherwise specified. All other rights are reserved, and, except as outlined in this agreement or as otherwise
permitted by any copyright legislation, no part of the Website and associated material may be reproduced or published in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including
photocopying, recording, or by information storage or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of DT & T.
6. Use of Information on the Website - The information, including any charts, graphs and models, ("Information") on this Website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable and has been
prepared in good faith and with all reasonable care. However, DT & T makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the suitability, completeness, quality or exactness of the Information. Neither DT
& T, nor any of its providers of information, assume any liability to you, or to any other third party, for the accuracy of the Information or for any errors or omissions therein, nor will DT & T or any of
its providers of information have any liability for the use, interpretation or implementation of the Information.
7. Accuracy of Information on the Website - By providing the Information on this Website, DT & T undertakes no obligation to update the Information. Forecasts, opinions or strategies herein are based
on assumptions, market conditions and available information at the time of writing and may change without notice. In particular, currency converter rates are updated where possible on a daily basis, but
users should be aware that, for many exchange rates, daily data is not readily available and so rates may be significantly out of date. These rates are a guide only, so visitors to the Website should
consult their financial institution to obtain actual rates of exchange.
8. No Financial Advice - The Information contained in this Website does not constitute investment or financial advice, and nothing relating to the provision of the information herein shall be construed as
creating a fiduciary, financial or other advisory relationship between DT & T and the user or any other third party. Any comments or statements made are not a recommendation that a particular
course of action is suitable for you and should not be regarded as investment advice. Before making any investment decision on the basis of any reports or information provided, you must read any
relevant disclosure document and make your own investigations regarding the accuracy, reliability and completeness of this information. You should also seek expert professional advice about the offer
in light of your particular financial circumstances and particular investment needs.
9. No Liability for Delays or Technical Problems - Subject to any conditions and warranties implied by legislation, DT & T excludes liability for any delay, interruption or unavailability of the Website.
10. Access to the Website - DT & T will use all reasonable efforts to provide access to the Website at all reasonable times, but cannot guarantee that such access will never be interrupted as a result of
technical or other unforeseen problems. DT & T reserves the right to suspend or terminate access to the Private Area at any time and without prior notice.
11. Termination of Access to Website - You may terminate your access to the Private Area of the Website at any time by giving us 48 hours written notice by email of your intention to change or
terminate your username and password. In the event that you suspect that any person has gained access to your username and password without your authorisation, you should contact us
immediately on the telephone number on this Website.
12. Account Records in the Private Area - You should check your account records carefully and promptly report to us as soon as you become aware of any payments that you think are errors or are
payments that you did not authorise or you think were made by someone else without your permission.
13. Errors or Mistakes in the Private Area - You must notify us promptly if you become aware that you have made a mistake while booking a transaction online or if you become aware of any delays or
mistakes in processing your transactions on the part of DT & T.
14. Fee Disclosure - DT & T may receive fees for advertising on the Website and in any email newsletters that might be sent to you. DT & T may have a financial interest in the outcome or success
of the offers of financial products mentioned in this Website.
15. Indemnity by You - You fully indemnify and hold harmless DT & T and its officers, employees and agents in respect of any loss, damage, cost or expense which they may sustain or incur arising
from or related to the improper use of the Website by you or your authorised representatives.
16. External Links - The Website may contain links to other websites which are not maintained or controlled by DT & T ("third party site"). DT & T makes no representations or warranties whatsoever
about any third party site. The Website provides these links as a convenience only. A link does not imply endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the linked site. DT & T accepts no
responsibility for the content or use of any third party site. If you link to any third party site, you leave the Website and do so entirely at your own risk.
17. Security - DT & T employs secure encryption technology, but cannot guarantee that the Website will always be free of viruses or bugs or that any communication between you and the Website is
secure from interception by third parties.
18. Alternations to the Website - DT & T reserves the right to alter without notice the content, appearance and Services offered on the Website, provided always that, in the event of any
inconsistency, the terms of the client agreement that you enter into with DT & T shall prevail.
20. Jurisdiction - This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales. You submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.