Why not invite your friends and family to join the thousands who send money through us?
Refer friends and family member to DT&T Money Transfer, and we’ll reward you with a £20 DT&T Voucher for each person. The more people you refer, the more rewards you’ll get!
We are a crowd-sourced service; the more people that uses our service the better it works for everyone.
This offer is open to existing customers only.
Over 50% of our customers have come recommended
Terms and conditions
1. By participating in the Program, Users (defined below) are bound by these Terms and Conditions and agree to use the Program in the manner specified in these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety you are not authorised to participate in the Program in any manner.
2. Users may not participate in the Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulation
3. Users are required to comply with the Company’s anti-money laundering and other compliance procedures.
4. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Users and the Company concerning Users’ use of the Program. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right to enforce or receive the benefit of any of these Terms and Conditions..
5. The Company reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend at any time, the Program, these Terms and Conditions, Rewards, and the methods through which Rewards are earned. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any User at any time from participation in the Program if he/she does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Children – No part of the Program is directed to persons under the age of 18. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE PROGRAM AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
7. There are no entry fee requirements.
8. Personal information may be used by Company or Service Provider, on the Company’s behalf, to contact Users with regards to their participation in the Program and to receive Program related communications from Company.
9. Users must only provide personal information about people if they have consented to the provision of their personal information in connection with the Program.
10. Where a User provides personal information about his or her friends, family members, or colleagues in connection with the Program, the provided personal information will be used by the Company for sending communications on behalf of the User only and not for any other purpose. The Company may send out additional follow up communications on behalf of the User to encourage or remind the friends, family members, or colleagues to complete the purchase or registration process.
11. Users must only refer individuals who meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. Users cannot refer themselves. A User may not create multiple or fake accounts with DT&T or participate in the Program or use multiple or fake email addresses or identities.
12. Users must be a resident of Great Britain; be at least 18 years old and have obtained the consent of the Referee to provide their personal information in connection with the Program. The User must not provide the contact details of any party who does not consent.
13. Users not use or attempt to use a Referee to make a money transfer transaction that would normally be made by the User on his or her own behalf.
14. To be a “Qualified Referral” the Referee must be a resident of Great Britain; be at least 18 years old; not already be a customer of the Company’s group of companies and register as a customer of the Company via the www.dttcl.com website.
15. Qualified Referral must successfully use the www.dttcl.com website to transfer money (via one transaction) in a manner that is compliant with the DT&T user agreement.
16. Qualified Referral must not make or attempt to make a money transfer transaction that would normally be made by the User on his or her own behalf.
17. Referee’s DT&T money transfer transaction must not be cancelled either by Referee or by DT&T.
18. User shall receive one reward of a DT&T voucher valued at Twenty British Pounds Sterling (£20.00) for each verified Qualified Referral generated by User.
19. All taxes and third party costs or charges associated with the reward are the sole responsibility of the User.
20. The reward may be changed at any time by the Company and additional time may be required to provide the reward.
21. One reward can be earned per household.
22. Rewards are subject to verification of the referral and related transaction. The Company may delay providing a Reward for the purposes of verification and investigation. The Company may refuse to process any transaction. The Company’s decisions are final.
23. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any User and/or cancel any reward(s) if they find a User to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Program or violating these Terms and Conditions. The Company may prohibit a User from participating in the Program or receiving a reward, if in the Company’s sole discretion, it is determined that such User is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity or legitimate operation of the Program in any way.
24. Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of a Personal Link in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” in the Company’s sole discretion is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination of the User’s account. We have a no tolerance spam policy.
25. Each User must be the actual sender of the emails and must comply with applicable laws. Users will indemnify the Company against any liabilities, claims, costs, and expenses in connection with the User’s breach of any applicable law including but not limited to anti-spam and privacy laws.
26. IN NO EVENT SHALL DT&T, ITS GROUP COMPANIES, LICENSORS, OR SERVICE PROVIDER BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF DT&T HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. DT&T’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO USER AND ANY THIRD PARTY UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BE THE THEN-CURRENT GBP VALUE OF ONE (1) REWARD. USER RECOGNISES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS LIMITATION OF DAMAGES IS FAIR AND REASONABLE.
27. DT&T DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). DT&T MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO ANY RESULTS OBTAINABLE THROUGH THE PROGRAM.
28. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to the Program or any reward shall be resolved under the laws of England and Wales. Users expressly consent and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in relation to all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Program.