TERMS OF SURVEY PRIZE DRAW SUMMARY
To be entered into the prize draw you must complete the DT&T survey whilst it is active. The survey will close on 15th July 2019. No responsibility can be taken if the survey is closed and you cannot complete it. The draw will be undertaken by an independent person. The offer is not open to employees and family of DT&T. The winner will be notified within one month of the draw and £50 credited to their DT&T account within 1 month. The credit must be used within 6 months of the date it is credited to the account.
Terms of DT&T Corporation Survey Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
General Conditions and Eligibility:
The Promotor of the Prize Draw is DT&T Corporation.
- Entrants must be age 18 or over and a UK resident.
- Promotion period: Whilst the survey is live and you are able to complete it. If the survey has closed you will see a web notification page informing you that is the case. The survey will be live until 15th July 2019.
- The entrant must complete the whole of the survey, partially complete surveys will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- There are no entry fee requirements.
- A customer may enter the prize draw only once.
- Entrants may not participate in the prize draw where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
- Entries which appear to DT&T (in its sole discretion) not to have been submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions or are delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered or illegible will be disqualified from entry to the prize draw.
- The Prize: A £50 credit to your DT&T account which is not transferrable, no substitutes are available, and it cannot be redeemed for monetary value. This can be used to pay fees associated with future money transfers for up to 6 months from the date of the account being credited.
- Employees and professionals associated with DT&T Corporation and this draw are not eligible to take part.
- Winner selection: The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries in the prize draw period. The individual will be selected using the random number generator in the presence of an independent witness within 5 working days of the end of the prize draw period.
- Winner notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address we have on record within 10 working days of the end of the prize draw period. The winner will be required to confirm notification and accept the prize draw credit. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details provided are accurate and will remain accurate for the duration of the prize draw.
- Receiving Prize: The winner of the prize draw will have £50 credited to their DT&T account for use towards payment of fees of future money transfers. This will be within 14 days of the winner notification. The £50 credit will be available to use for up to 6 months from the date it is credited to the account, at which point any unused credit will expire.
The winner will be subject to verification. DT&T may delay the provision of the prize for the purposes of investigation. DT&T may refuse to verify and process any transaction it deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these terms and conditions, or believes will impose potential liability on DT&T, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents. DT&T’s decisions are final and binding.
- Refusal: The Promoter may refuse to award the Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants will be required to comply with DT&’s anti-money laundering procedures.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Prize Draw. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- If the prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, after 14 days DT&T reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner without any liability to the original winner for doing so.
- DT&T reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if we find the entrant to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the prize draw or violating these terms and conditions.
- DT&T will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevents the prize from being delivered to the winner.
- The winner agrees to take part in any post-promotion publicity in connection with the prize draw. Subject to the consent of the winner, the full name and county of the winner will be available by visiting www.dttcl.com/prize-draw-survey for a minimum of 8 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
- DT&T’s announcement of the winning entrant is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- DT&T reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- In no event shall DT&T or its group companies be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind arising from your participation in the prize draw, including but not limited to special, indirect, incidental, punitive and/or consequential damages, even if DT&T has been advised of the possibility of such damages. DT&T’s maximum aggregate liability to entrants and any third party under any and all circumstances shall be the then-current GBP (£) value of the entrant’s qualifying transaction. The entrant recognizes and acknowledges that this limitation of damages is fair and reasonable.All warranties, express and implied, are disclaimed (including, without limitation, the disclaimer of any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property and/or fitness for a particular purpose). DT&T makes no representation or warranty with respect to any results obtainable through the prize draw.These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Promotor: DT&T Corporation Ltd, 3 Harbour Exchange Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 9GE