If you feel we have not lived up to this promise we would like to hear from you.
Our customer Complaint Procedure is explained below or a hard copy can be supplied on request from our Head Office at DT & T Corporation Ltd, 3 Harbour Exchange, London E14 9GE.
What will happen when you complain?
- We will treat your complaint fairly and impartially
- We will seek to investigate and resolve any complaint as quickly as possible
- If we have made a mistake we will apologise and offer redress or remedial action wherever possible
- If we reject your complaint we will explain why it has been rejected and what options remain available to you
- We will change the way we do things to avoid making the same mistake in the future
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service, please express this to the person with whom you are dealing who will try to help. If you prefer, please ask to speak to a manager who will also try to help as we aim to resolve all difficulties as quickly and efficiently as possible.
If the problem cannot be immediately resolved and you are still not satisfied, you can write to the Managing Director at Head Office. We will acknowledge your complaint promptly and write to you again with a Final Response to your complaint in most cases within 15 business days from when we receive your complaint. If we are unable to give a Final Response within this period we will write to you informing you why we are not in a position to make a Final Response and indicate when we expect to be able to do so.
The address to write to is: DT & T Corporation Ltd, 3 Harbour Exchange, London E14 9GE.
If you are still not satisfied with our final response, you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service [FOS]. You must do so within 6 months of receiving our final response. You can contact them at:
Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange, London E14 9GE. Tel:0845 080 1800.